Electronics and home appliances are getting costlier day by day. Although many banks and financial institutions offer loans to buy consumer durables in monthly installments, they usually ask for strong credit history. Thanks to companies like RTB Shopper, you can now rent and own electronics of your choice without having to worry about your credit history.
What Products Are Available?
You can choose from a huge inventory of products from several different brands. Following are some of the broad categories of products available under the rent and own scheme:
- Mobile phones
- Audio and video
- Cameras and camcorders
- Toys and games
- Vacuums and mops
- Home appliances
- Health and fitness products
How It Works
The rent to own process is simple and easy:
- Browse the inventory online and add the one you want to your shopping cart. For example, if you want to lease lg – 55″ class – led – uk6090pua series – 2160p – smart – 4k uhd tv with hdr, add it to your cart. You can add multiple products within your approved spending limit.
- Click on ‘Continue Checkout’.
- Fill out the no obligation lease application.
- After your application is approved, pay an administrative fee of $50.
- Pick up your product or get it delivered from a Best Buy store near you, mostly on the same day.
You need to be over 18 years in order to apply for a lease. You need to submit the following documents:
- A valid social security number or individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN)
- A government-issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license, Green Card, state ID, military ID or passport.
- A valid debit or credit card
- Checking account and routing number
While you do not need a credit history to lease a product, vendors use your SSN or ITIN to determine your creditworthiness based on consumer databases and reports gathered from third parties. Most of the vendors offer only brand new and unopened products, though some may also offer refurbished items.
Also note that online leasing may not be available in some states, where it’s difficult to legally lend money. So, if you reside in the U.S. and online leasing is available in your state, stop worrying about your credit history and enjoy the electronic item of your choice.